Do You Need to Detox
Do you feel tired and unhealthy?
Do you have skin problems?
Do you have allergies, sinus or dark circles under your eyes?
Do you have chronic fatigue and lethargy?
Shake it Weight Management
Have you tried countless weight loss programs and failed to get results?
The Shake It Professional Weight Management Program, offered by
qualified Healthcare Practitioners, is designed to enable you to lose weight and keep it off with:
• Professional advice and tailored to your individual requirements,helping you overcome the obstacles of weight loss.
• An easy to follow and convenient programme with stacks of easy to make and healthy receipes.
• Great tasting shakes, soups and bars in a variety of flavours.
• Fortnightly newsletters packed with helpful health tips
&products to measure and enhance your fat burning process.
Maintainable. Unlike short-term, crash diets, Shake It is all about maintainable lifestyle choices. The programme teaches you to listen to your body, and we find that many of the changes people make because of programme, they make into long term lifestyle changes.
Call the clinic today to find out how you can finally start shaking those unwanted kilos, safely.
Athlete Performance from amateur to professional athletes.
WHY IS THE PALEO DIET BENEFICIAL?
Health and fitness are not synonymous. Unfortunately, many athletes are fit but unhealthy. Frequent illness, injury and overtraining reduce performance potential.
The Paleo Diet for Athletes significantly improves health long term. Compared with the commonly accepted athlete’s diet, the Paleo Diet:
- Increases intake of branched chain amino acids (BCAA). Benefits muscle development and anabolic function. Also counteracts immunosuppression common in endurance athletes following extensive exercise.
- Decreases omega6:omega3 ratio. Reduces tissue inflammations common to athletes while promoting healing. This may include asthmatic conditions common in athletes.
- Lowers body acidity. Reduces the catabolic effect of acidosis on bone and muscle while stimulating muscle protein synthesis. This is increasingly important with aging.
Is high in trace nutrients. Vitamins and minerals are necessary for optimal health and longterm recovery from exercise. The most nutrientdense foods are vegetables and seafood. On average, vegetables have nearly twice the nutrient density of grains.
Kick-start your body back to optimal wellness
Zone 3 Therapies' detox program does more than give you a short-term fix! After assessing and testing your toxic load, bowel health and overall cellular health status, our detoxification specialist will structure an effective detoxification dietary and supplement program to reduce your toxic load. It works by:
• Reducing toxin exposure through dietary and lifestyle changes;
• Removing bad bacteria and waste from your digestive system;
• Renewing and rebuilding your digestive lining, as well as replacing the bad bacteria with healthy ones and improving your digestive function; and,
• Helping your body release toxins more effectively.
Why do I have a build up of toxins?
Our Detox Process
Defining presenting condition, chronic illness or long-term complaintCellular Health Analysis and Urinary Indican Testing.
Stage OneRemoving bad bacteria and waste from your digestive system .
Phase TwoRenewing and rebuilding your digestive lining, as well as replacing the bad bacteria with healthy ones and improving your digestive function
Phase ThreeHelping your body release toxins more effectively.
LifestyleSticking to the great new lifestyle habits and enjoying the results of your freshly cleansed body.
Short-term lifestyle excessesToo much of the good life try our Express detox programme..
Detox GreensrAssists in protecting the gastrointestinal mucosa and rebuilding gut integrity.
Thermo Phase Detox
Nutritional support for detoxDesigned to support healthy liver detoxification and promoting wellbeing through improved physiological elimination of toxins.