Acupuncture is effective in helping to treat and manage a broad range of musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiovascular, digestive, immune, respiratory, gynaecological, urological and emotional disorders.
The World Health Organisation recognises acupuncture as effective treatment for a wide variety of problems, including the following conditions that our Zone 3 Therapies practitioners are experienced in:
- Digestive Disorders – such as IBS, Crohns disease, colitis, IBD, constipation, reflux, indigestion.
- Women’s Health Issues – such as cycle problems, hormonal problems, painful and irregular periods, menopausal symptoms, endometriosis, PCOS, fibroids and infertility.
- Men’s Health Issues – such as hormone problems, enlarged prostate, poor erectile function
- Fertility, Pregnancy, Birth and Post-Natal Care – with our TCM fertility and pregnancy specialists
- Headaches and Migraines
- Skin Conditions – such as excema, dermatitis, psorisasis and acne
- Musculoskeletal Problems – such as back and neck pain, frozen shoulder, strains, sprains, tennis elbow and fibromyalgia
- Arthritic Problems such as the pain and restricted movement of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of rheumatism
- Fatigue – including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Sleep Problems – such as insomnia and night sweats
- Chronic Health Issues
- Meniere’s disease
- Allergies, Hayfever and Sinusitis
- Common Cold and Flu
- Respiratory Problems – such as asthma, bronchitis and chronic cough
- Cancer Support – to help reduce the side-effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, improve immune health and enhance recovery.
- Stress and stress-related problems
- Depression – including post-natal depression
- General Wellbeing – regular acupuncture is excellent in helping maintain wellness and to take a preventative approach to your health
Call our clinic today to find out how you can finally start improving your health and wellbeing.