Do You Need to Detox
Do you feel tired and unhealthy?
Do you have skin problems?
Do you have allergies, sinus or dark circles under your eyes?
Do you have chronic fatigue and lethargy?
Acupuncture + Sports Injuries
Accelerate healing outcomes with acupuncture.
Acupuncture and sporting injuries
what can acupuncture treat
Acupuncture is effective in helping to treat and manage a wide variety of musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiovascular, digestive, immune, respiratory, gynaecological, urological and emotional disorders.
The World Health Organisation recognises acupuncture as effective treatment for wide variety of problems, including the following conditions that our zone 3 therapy practitioners are experienced in:
- Digestive Disorders – such as IBS, Crohns disease, colitis, IBD, constipation, reflux, indigestion.
- Women's Health Issues – such as cycle problems, hormonal problems, painful and irregular periods, menopausal symptoms, endometriosis, PCOS, fibroids and infertility.
- Men's Health Issues – such as hormone problems, enlarged prostate, poor erectile function,
- Fertility, Pregnancy, Birth and Post-Natal Care – with our TCM fertility and pregnancy specialists
- Headaches and Migraines
- Skin Conditions – such as excema, dermatitis, psorisasis and acne
- Musculoskeletal Problems – such as back and neck pain, frozen shoulder, strains, sprains, tennis elbow and fibromyalgia
- Arthritic Problems such as the pain and restricted movement of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of rheumatism
- Fatigue – including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Sleep Problems – such as insomnia and night sweats
- Chronic Health Issues
- Meniere's disease
- Allergies, Hayfever and Sinusitis
- Common Cold and Flu
- Respiratory Problems – such as asthma, bronchitis and chronic cough
- Cancer Support – to help reduce the side-effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, improve immune health and enhance recovery.
- Stress and stress-related problems
- Depression – including post-natal depression
- General Wellbeing – regular acupuncture is excellent to help maintain wellness and to take a preventative approach to your health
Call the clinic today to find out how you can finally start shaking those unwanted kilos, safely.
Our Detox Process
Defining presenting condition, chronic illness or long-term complaintCellular Health Analysis and Urinary Indican Testing.
Stage OneRemoving bad bacteria and waste from your digestive system .
Phase TwoRenewing and rebuilding your digestive lining, as well as replacing the bad bacteria with healthy ones and improving your digestive function
Phase ThreeHelping your body release toxins more effectively.
LifestyleSticking to the great new lifestyle habits and enjoying the results of your freshly cleansed body.
Short-term lifestyle excessesToo much of the good life try our Express detox programme..
Detox GreensrAssists in protecting the gastrointestinal mucosa and rebuilding gut integrity.
Thermo Phase Detox
Nutritional support for detoxDesigned to support healthy liver detoxification and promoting wellbeing through improved physiological elimination of toxins.